Are you in search of the perfect racquet to power up your game? If, then look no further than Head Boom. In this head boom review, we’ll tell you why the Head Boom has been a top choice among tennis players for its formidable power and great control. It’s also available in multiple models, giving you the freedom to choose one that best suits your playing style and needs.
In this article, weâ€™ll review the Head Boom, including the pros, cons, and different models of the racquet. We’ll also provide insight into which model is right for your skill level and answer any questions you may have about this powerful piece of equipment. So let’s get started with our head boom review.
Best Overall: Head Boom Team Tennis Racquetâ‡£ Jump to Review
Best On Amazon: Head Boom MP Unstrung Tennis Racquetâ‡£ Jump to Review
Best Affordable: Head Boom PRO Unstrung Tennis Racquetâ‡£ Jump to Review
Best For the up-and-coming player: Head Auxetic Boom 26 Jr Tennis Racquetâ‡£ Jump to Review
Best for intermediate and advanced players: Head Auxetic Boom MP Tennis Racquetâ‡£ Jump to Review
Features To Look For In The Head Boom
- The Head Boom tennis racquet is known for its exceptional power. It features a unique combination of stiffness and weight, making it an ideal choice for players who want to generate explosive power behind their shots.
- One of the key features of the Head Boom is its Graphene 360+ technology. This material is integrated throughout the racquet’s frame, providing enhanced stability and energy transfer. This means that players can deliver more power to their shots, while still maintaining a high level of control.
- Another feature of the Head Boom is its large head size. The racquet’s head measures 100 square inches, which provides players with a larger sweet spot. This minimizes any unwanted vibration or shock that can occur when hitting off-center shots.
- In addition, the Head Boom is available in a range of different models to suit players of all levels. The Pro version is designed for advanced players who demand maximum power and precision, while the Lite version is ideal for beginners or those who prefer a lighter racquet.
- Overall, the Head Boom is a top choice for players who want to generate powerful shots with minimal effort. Its combination of cutting-edge technology and user-friendly features make it a standout tennis racquet on the market.
Best Head Boom Reviews
No products found.
In this head boom review, we have The Head Boom Team Tennis Racquet, the perfect racquet for intermediate players looking for explosive power and a sensational feel. Featuring an all-new, more forgiving frame and unique racquet shape, this racquet delivers increased playability.
With its 800 CPI rating, it weighs 9.7 oz unstrung, has a 16/19 string pattern, 660 cmÂ² /102 inÂ² head size, 0-5 grip size balance of 330 mm/0.5 in HL length of 685 mm/27in, and 25mm beam width; this racquet provides improved stability and optimized energy transfer from the frame to the ball.
Additionally, Auxetic Technology allows the construction to widen when under pull force while contracting when squeezed; resulting in even greater control during play.
No products found.
In this Head Boom review, The Head Boom MP Unstrung Tennis Racquet is a powerful option for intermediate and advanced players looking to take their game to the next level.
It features an Auxetic construction, providing you with an enhanced feel and explosive power. This racquet has a head size of 645 cmÂ² / 100 inÂ², an overall length of 685 mm / 27.0 in, and a beam width of 24 mm.
With this racquet, you can enjoy every moment on the court as if it were your last and hit shots with confidence knowing that its lightweight design won’t slow you down at all!
No products found.
For this Head Boom review, take a look at the Head Boom Pro Unstrung Tennis Racquet -which was designed with tournament players in mind. Featuring an Auxetic construction and boasting a weight of 329 g / 11.6 oz, you can expect explosive power from this racquet.
The 630 cmÂ² head size provides greater stability and higher weight for increased confidence on the court.
You will also appreciate the 685 mm length and 22 mm beam when it comes to the accuracy and power of your serve or return shots. Get ready to bring your A-game to every match you play with the Head Boom Pro!
No products found.
The HEAD Boom 26 Jr Tennis Racquet is an excellent choice for young players looking to add power and spin to their game. Featuring unique Auxetic construction in the racquet bridge, it provides superior feedback and vibration dampening so you can play with confidence.
Pre-strung by the manufacturer, this racquet has a 100 square inch head size, open 16×19 string pattern, 8.8 oz body weight, 24 mm beam width, and 26″ length that allows you to easily generate extra power and spin even on 78-foot courts.
The Pilling Resistant quick-drying fabric ensures lasting use while two-way stretch adds durability and comfort. This impressive tennis racquet will help take your game to the next level!
No products found.
The Head Auxetic Boom MP Tennis Racquet is designed to take your game and skill to the next level. With its incredible power, this racquet is perfect for ambitious intermediate and advanced players who seek an explosive feel along with a sensational playing experience.
It features a brand new Auxetic construction and an entirely new shape from HEAD, making it easy to control while providing loads of power.
The weight (unstrung) comes in at 295 g / 10.4 oz, a head size of 645 cmÂ² / 100 inÂ², and a length of 685 mm / 27.0 in., resulting in a great balance that allows you to hit long shots confidently no matter how hard you swing!
Head Boom Reviews: Other Versions
The Boom’s other versions are more suitable for players who have a lower skill level.
This racquet is called the “Boom Lite” and it weighs 0.9 oz. less than the MP version. It is ideal for beginners or intermediates who require a lightweight racquet that is easy to swing. Moreover, those who desire a larger sweet spot can also benefit from using this racquet.
Boom Team L
The Boom is the lightest version of the racquet and weighs 1.4 oz less than the MP. It is a racquet designed for beginner tennis players who require a very lightweight option. This racquet is ideal for players who want effortless power and greater reach.
Common Questions About The Head Boom
Head’s line of power racquets starts with the 2022 Boom, which is the first generation.
What are the pros and cons of the Head Boom?
- This racquet is versatile and suitable for various playing styles.
- It allows for easy generation of power and spin
- It feels comfortable to use
- The lack of stability is particularly evident in the area around the net.
What are suitable alternatives to the Head Boom?
- The Head Extreme is a racquet focused on providing power but also boasts high levels of comfort and a great feel.
- The Babolat Pure Drive racket has a powerful frame but also provides improved control and comfort.
- The Yonex Ezone 100 racquet is a popular choice among players of different levels, as it is well-balanced.
Video Head Boom Review (Pro & MP)
Are you looking for the best tennis racquet for power? Check out this video to learn all about the Head Boom. We’ll review different models of the racquet, discuss its pros and cons, and much more. Don’t miss this great head boom review!
After going through this Head Boom review we can tell that the Head Boom is a great racquet for experienced players who want to maximize power and control on the court. Whether you opt for the Tour or Instinct models, this tennis racquet offers plenty of features that make it an ideal choice when looking for extra oomph in your game.
With its combination of power, stability, comfort, and grip options available, the Head Boom presents an excellent option when shopping around for a new racquet.
If youâ€™re ready to take your game up a notch with some serious power behind each shot then give the Head Boom a try – you wonâ€™t be disappointed!