Meet Konstantin Koltsov; this talented and handsome young guy was the boyfriend of Belarusian tennis player Aryna Sabalenka. Aryna became an internet sensation following her match against Petra Kvitova, at the US Open in New York, she defeated Petra in two straight sets (7-5, 6-1). She is currently dating another hockey player, read all about it below.
Aryna uses the Wilson Blade 98 18×20 v8 racquet, here is a list of the full gear she uses:
|Type||Gear Aryna Uses|
|Racquet||Wilson Blade 98 18×20 v8|
|Strings||Luxilon ALU Power 16L/1.25 String|
|Grip||Wilson Featherthing Replacement Grop|
|Overgrip||Wilson Pro Overgrip|
|Shoe||NikeCourt Zoom NXT|
|Bag||Wilson Super Tour 15-Pack Red Bag|
|Dampener||Wilson Pro Feel Dampener|
Aryna Sabalenka Ex Boyfriend
6’0″ Sabalenka was born in Minsk, Belarus, on May 5, 1998. Holds a career-high ranking of #20, which she achieved on August 27, 2018, under the direction of coach Dmitry Tursunov.
As noted above, Aryna dated Matvei Bozhko, the 6’7″ defensive hockey player also from Minsk, Belarus. He was born on January 10, 1996. He started his professional career with Shakhter Soligorsk-2 in 2013; subsequently signed with Wenatchee Wild of the NAHL before signing with Serebryanye Lvy St. Petersburg in 2015.
Later on, joined Team Belarus U20 and Dinamo-Molodechno in 2016, a year later signed with BFSO Dinamo, eventually joining his current team HK Mogilev in 2017.
Aryna and Matvei are no longer together, she is definitely not single either
Aryna Sabalenka Boyfriend
Konstantin Koltsov is the current boyfriend of Belorussian tennis player Aryna Sabalenka. Like her former flame Matvei Bozhko, Koltov s a hockey player, actually a retired hockey right-wing player with the Belorussian Men’s National Hockey Team.
- Konstantin started his career in 1997, playing for Severstal Cherepovets.
- In 1998, played with Yunost Minsk.
- Signed with Metallurg Novokuznetsk during the 1999-2000 season.
- After the 1999- 2000 season, joined Ak Bars Kazan.
- Made his debut with the Belarus National Hockey Team in 1999.
- Played with Spartak Moscow for the 2001-2002 season.
- The Pittsburgh Penguins drafted Konstantin Koltsov in the first round during the 1999 NHL draft.
- Konstantin Koltsov was assigned to play for the Penguins’ affiliate team the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins of the AHL.
- He was included in the Pittsburg Penguins’ roster during the 2003-2004 season; he recorded 9 goals, 20 assists in 82 games.
- Signed with Dinamo Minsk in 2004.
- Played with Spartak Moscow the following season.
- Returned to Pittsburg playing with the Penguins and the Scranton Penguins during the 2005-2006 season.
- Played with Salavat Yulaev Ufa from 2006 to 2012.
- Joined Atlant Mytishchi in 2012 and stayed there until the 2015 season.
- He played with Ak Bars Kazan in 2014, before returning the Dinamo Minsk for the 2015-2016 season.
- Played with the Belarus National Team that competed at the Winter Olympics and the IIHF World Championships.