Meet Bianca Van Zyl, this pretty gal is Lloyd Harris girlfriend, the 6’4 (1.93 ) South African player currently #46 in the ATP Singles World rankings, #277 in doubles. Lloyd defeated Karen Khachanov in five sets in the first round at the 2021 US Open, Denis Shapovalov in three in the third round, and Reilly Opelka in five in the semifinals. Harris is facing German tennis player Alexander Zverev in the quarterfinals.
Lloyd uses the Yonex EZONE 98 racquet; here is a list of the full gear he uses:
|Type||Gear Lloyd Uses|
|Racquet||Yonex EZONE 98|
|Strings||Yonex POLYTOUR PRO 16L/1.25 String|
|Grip||Yonex Super Grap Grip|
|Overgrip||Yonex Super Grap Overgrip|
|Shoe||Lotto Mirage 100 SPD|
|Bag||Yonex Pro Tournament Bag|
Lloyd Harris Family
Fluent in English and Afrikaans Lloyd Harris was born on February 24, 1997, in Cape Town, South Africa; he is one of two children of George and Cecelia Harris, also proud parents to Lloyd’s sister Monique.
Lloyd Harris Father George Harris
Lloyd’s dad George was the General Manage at Sweden Ghana Medical Center; he previously worked as a business development manager at D Med Healthcare, Panomara Medi-Clinic, Medicor Group, in South Africa, a consultant at BlackIvy Investments, Regional Pharmacist at Tri-Camerate Parliament of South Africa, and South African Defence Force and Hospital Pharmacist at a Military Hospital from February 1988 to December 1989.
Lloyd Harris’ dad George died in 2018, while Lloyd was playing in Portugal, the news of his tragic death was delivered to him a day before a match, he stayed and played that match for his father.
“I didn’t know the path I was going to take. My parents sacrificed everything, financially, for me to play and there just wasn’t enough left. I thought this would force me to play college tennis when all I wanted to do was go pro. There were even thoughts of not playing tennis anymore and just studying.”
During the last tournament, that my parents could afford, I decided to play a future instead of a junior event. I qualified for two futures and made quarterfinals of one, and semi-finals of the other. From this success, and wowing the people back home, I got enough support to play five more weeks of futures around Africa. During this trip I won two futures, which proved to myself and others that I could compete and beat players 300 in the world and better.
From this success came a management contract, which supported my travel and a great team around me. Regardless of how well it went at first, I was still grinding futures with the occasional challenger, for two to three years. I was unable to fully able to break through. It all took a turn when my father passed
Lloyd Harris Mother Cecelia Harris
Cecelia Harris originally from Cape Town studied commerce at Stellenbosch University in Western University in South Africa. Mrs. Harris is the owner of C-Ten Sportswear, her sports clothing line was created in March 1994.
Lloyd Harris sister Monique Harris
Lloyd Harris’s sister Monique is currently engaged to Bartho Theron, they plan to get married on December 4, 2021, in Gansbaai. Monique is a certified chef with a culinary arts degree from the Institute of Culinary Arts; she also attended The Aleit Academy, Britefire (Social Media Marketing), and Curri Durbanville.
Monique Harris a photographer and designer at Monique Smiles Photography and Placement and event Coordinator is also a lecturer at Aleit Academy, Before that, she owned Fraaij Photography & Design, was a photographer at Inecke Photography and social media manager, event coordinator, and graphic designer TwoRed Pens back in 2015.
Lloyd Harris Career Timeline
- Harris was three years old when he started playing tennis.
- He played professionally when he turned 15.
- Harris won this first ITF junior singles title at the G5 in Windhoek, Namibia in November 2012.
- He represented his country at the Youth Olympics Games in August 2014.
- He turned pro in 2015, his ranking (singles) at the time was #358.
- Harris reached 5 ITF Futures tour single finals in 2015, winning four.
- Won six out of eight ITF Futures tour finals he reached in 2016.
- In 2017, Lloyd reached four Challenger tour semifinals.
- He won the ATP World Tour title in Turkey.
- Harris stated 2018 winning his first ATP Challenger title at the Kentucky Bank Tennis Championships.
- Made his first Grand Slam main draw at the 2018 US Open.
- Defeated Gael Monfils in September, therefore his first main draw match on the ATP World Tour.
- In 2019, Lloyd qualified for his second main draw at the Australian Open.
- Reached the second round at the 2019 French Open.
- He reached the semifinals at the ATO 250 in the Chengdu Open in September.
- Harris miss the chance to win his first ATP Championship at the 2020 Adelaide International when Andrey Rublev defeated him in straight sets, 6-3, 6-0.
- In February 2021, Lloyd Harris reached his first third round at the Australian Open.
- The following month, he reached his first ATP 500 final and semifinals at the 2021 Dubai Tennis Championships.
- Harris defeated Rafael Nadal in the quarterfinals at the Washington Open on August 5, 2021.
- He lost to Alexander Zverev in quarterfinals at the 2021 US Open in three sets.
Lloyd Harris Girlfriend
Lloyd Harris’ beautiful Girlfriend is Biance van Zyl; the lovely couple have been dating since September 11, 2019.
Biance van Zyl
Who is Lloyd Harris’ Girlfriend Biance van Zyl? There isn’t much out there about the leggy blonde, thus far we found that like Harris she hails from Cape Town. Biance played tennis, back in the day, she had a junior singles record of 4 wins and 3 losses.