Meet Karel Hradecký and Pavla Hradecká! They are the proud parents of Czech tennis player Barbora Krejčíková, winner of the 2021 French Open and coached by former Czech player Petr Kovacka and Ales Kartus.
Barbora uses the Head Graphene 360+ Extreme MP racquet; here is a list of the full gear she uses:
|Type||Gear Barbora Uses|
|Racquet||Head Graphene 360+ Extreme MP|
|Strings||Head Velocity MLT|
|Grip||Head Prime Pro Grip|
|Overgrip||Head Prime Overgrip|
|Shoe||Head Sprint Pro 3.5|
|Bag||Head Tour Team 12R Bag|
|Dampener||Head Djokovic Vibration Dampener (White)|
Barbora Krejčíková Career Timeline
- Barbora Krejčíková was six years old when she started playing tennis
- A couple of years later, Barbora started training under the direction of retired Czech tennis player Jana Novotna.
- She reached #3 in the World Junior Rankings in October 2013.
- Partnering with Katerina Siniakova, Barbora won doubles at Wimbledon, US Open, and Roland Garros in 2013.
- She won the European Junior Championships U-18 in Switzerland.
- In 2014, she made her WTA Tour debut at the Gastein Ladies.
- Barbora made her singles debut at the Tournoi In Quebec in 2014.
- She reached the semifinals at the Diamond Games in 2015.
- Along with Many Minella, she won the WTA 125K Open in Limoges.
- In 2018, she and Katerina Siniakova won the French Open and Wimbledon women’s doubles titles.
- With Rajeev Ram, Barbora won the mixed-doubles competition of the 2019 Australian Open.
- In 2020, she defeated her Australian Open title with Nikola Mektic, and the following year, she successfully repeated her triumph with Rajeev Ram.
- Reached #1 in doubles on October 22, 2018.
- Barbora and Katerina Siniakova reached their doubles final at the French Open in June 2021, winning the title against Mattek-Sands and Iga Swiatek.
- Krejčíková reached #65 in singles world rankings in November 2020, #38 in March 2021, #15 in May 2021, and # 9 on August 23, 2021.
- Barbora Krejčíková won her first Grand Slam title at the 2021 French Open after she defeated Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova.
- Won her first gold medal in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics with Siniakova.
Barbora Krejčíková Net Worth and Endorsements
Barbora Krejčíková has an estimated net worth of $4 million. Barbora has earned $ 5,706,592 in prize money, and endorsement deals with Head, Voss Water, CEP, Kine-Max, Enervit, Nutripro, and Nutridata.
Barbora Krejčíková Boyfriend
It looks like Barbora Krejčíková doesn’t have a boyfriend; she hasn’t been married either.
Barbora Krejčíková Parents
Karel Hradecký and Pavla Hradecká
Barbora Krejčíková’s parents are Karel Hradecký and Pavla Hradecká; while there isn’t much about Barbora’s dad Karel, she did mention her mother Pavla is her biggest supporter as she has been with her in the court from day one.
Before getting Barbora into tennis, Pavla Hradecka took her son Petr to his tennis lessons; it was that way that Barbora became interested.
I started attending tennis courts in Ivančice when I was around three years old. My mom and I accompanied my older brother Petr. I was very passioned for tennis since beginning. I was running around tennis wall, trying to hit the ball with little board every afternoon.
First few years I grew up only on tennis wall and during winter I played few times in school gymnasium. Later I was allowed to go and play on clay court, where my first tennis coach was Mr. Antonin Ondra. My mom was the biggest supporter as she was coming with me to tennis every single afternoon.
Barbora Krejcikova Brother Petr
As previously noted, Barbora Krejcikova’s brother Petr was the first child who started playing tennis. It is through Petr that Barbora proudly describes herself as an auntie of two beautiful kiddos on Instagram.
Barbora Krejčíková Instagram
Barbora Krejčíková has over 63k followers on Instagram. Her photos are mostly tennis-related, from her beginnings as a little girl to the place she is today.