Meet Martin Hromkovič; he is the coach and boyfriend of 24-year-old Swiss tennis player Bencic is not only gifted with great looks; Swiss beauty is now a well-known name in the Tennis world. Having played since age 4 and being trained to shadow her fellow Swiss Martina Hingis, she reached her highest singles ranking of world #59 in February 2016.
Belinda uses the Yonex EZONE 100 racquet; here is a list of the full gear she uses:
|Type||Gear Belinda Uses|
|Racquet||Yonex EZONE 100|
|Strings||Yonex POLYTOUR PRO 16L/1.25 String|
|Grip||Yonex Super Grap Grip|
|Overgrip||Yonex Super Grap Overgrip|
|Shoe||Asics Women’s Solution Speed FF 2|
|Bag||Yonex Pro Racquet 12 Pack Bag Blue|
|Dampener||Yonex Vibration Stopper Dampener|
Belinda Bendic Professional Career Timeline
- 2013 No. 1 Junior in the World;
- 2013 Junior Roland Garros Singles Champion;
- 2013 Junior Wimbledon Singles Champion;
- 2013 ITF World Champion Award;
- 2013 Credit Suisse Sports Awards – Newcomer of the Year.
- Made her debut at the 2014 Australian Open.
- Named 2014 WTA Newcomer of the Year.
- Reached the fourth round at the Miami Open and Indian Wells in 2015
- She suffered leg and hand injuries, forcing her to end her 2015 season in October.
- Reached the semifinals at the 2016 Sydney International.
- Won the Hua Hin Championships, Taipei Challenger, and $100K Al Habtoor Challenge in Dubai.
- Belinda reached the semifinals at the 2017 Hobart International.
- Petra Kvitova eliminated her in the third round of the Australian Open in 2019.
- She reached the third round at the 2019 French Open before she was eliminated by Donna Vekic.
- She made her second WTA final of the year at the Mallorca Open.
- Reached the third round at Wimbledon.
- Belinda made the quarterfinals of 2020 Adelaide.
- Reached the third round of the Australian Open.
- She reached the final of the WTA 500 Adelaide International event in February 2021.
- Won a gold medal in singles and a silver in doubles at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
The girl is 100% dedicated; she has a schedule well cut out for herself thought out the year. According to her website, she is based in Boca Raton in the Evert Tennis Academy to train during the winter months. During the summer, she trains in rennomierten TK Sparta Prague Club.
While back in her old “homeland” in Eastern Switzerland, she enjoys, depending on the flooring, generous hospitality in Gründenmoos in Abtwil and the Tennis Hall Niederuzwil.
She also reveals she trains every two months for about 3-4 days with Melanie Molitor (Martina Hingis’s mother) in Wollerau.
With her tight schedule, we wonder: Does she even have time to hang out with some boys? It’s hard to say, the closest you’ll see her with a guy is during training at the Evert Tennis Academy; she says
While at Boca Raton, I have many like-minded, success-hungry girls and boys around me with whom I can measure in sparring me daily.
Bencic, who was coached by her father, also holds Slovak citizenship; her father Ivan comes from Bratislava, and her mother hails from Močenok. She has one brother.
Belinda Bencic Net Worth & Endorsements
According to records online, Belinda Bencic has a Net Worth estimated at $12 million. Belinda has earned $ 8,786,551 in prize money; the rest she gets from her many endorsement deals with Yonex and Adidas.
Belinda Bencic Boyfriend
Martin Hromkovič Bio
Martin Hromkovic has been working as a strength coach for Belinda Bencic since 2017, but it was until recently. 6’4 Martin Hromkovic was born in Bratislava, Czechoslovakia, on May 27, 1982; before becoming a coach, Martin was a soccer player, played center-back first with Inter Bratislava in 2002, Sala and Bara between 2004 and 2005.
Joined Vitkovice in 2007, Eilenburg in 2008, Senec in 2009 before retiring in 2013 while playing with Gabcikovo. Martin studied at the Zoni Language Centers, earned his master’s degree in sports science from Fakulta telesnej výchovy a športu UK.
Before he started dating Belinda, Martin dated Czech fashion model Denise Dvorakova. After they split up, Marting and Belinda started dating.
He understands how I feel in difficult moments. That helps me a lot, ”says Bencic. “He’s also an athlete and has the same mentality. He knows his way around difficult situations and can fully empathize with me. “